At Teikametrics we're building the best platform to empower retailers to win in an ever more competitive space by providing them the tools, features and data to operate and improve their business. We help manage millions of dollars of revenue per day and optimize inventory investments for large ecommerce stores. Teikametrics is profitable and growing rapidly. Join a team of passionate teammates in a small, rapidly growing online retail SaaS company, and help us delight our customers.
Teikametrics was founded in 2012 by our CEO Alasdair McLean-Foreman. After becoming one of Amazon’s first third-party retailers in 2003, Alasdair was inspired by the opportunity to build technology to help retailers use deep and actionable metrics to improve their growth and profitability. The future of retail is data-driven. We are a team of passionate data geeks and ecommerce experts who are committed to utilizing the power of data to help ecommerce sellers optimize on the world’s largest marketplace, Amazon.
Who are YOU?
- You are passionate, hardworking, driven, and a self-starter.
- Do you want to wake up and go to work? Neither do we…we wake up to dominate ecommerce and help our partners win, every day.
- Are you a Ninja, Pirate AND an Assassin?
- Did you play sports or were you in a band? How good do you feel when you win that basketball game together or you kill it on the stage? Remember those high-fives. That’s who we are.
- Do you want to work in the hottest space in tech today? Be part of the ecommerce revolution?
- Do you want to sleep less and less because you can’t wait to come to work?
- Do you want to learn, invent and create?
If you said yes to those questions, we might be a good fit.
We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and love winning.
The Role and The Mission
Start with the customer and share in their success. We deeply care about partnering with thousands of retailers to help them win with the power of beautiful software and expert guidance and coaching.
- Utilize analytical tools to optimize Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Analyze and optimize paid search performance and communicate results to direct to consumer clients
- Execute Amazon specific marketing strategies to help increase conversion; Performed through Paid Search and Promotional Emails
- Perform ad hoc analysis on a wide variety of subject matter such as PPC Analytics, Inventory Management, Sales and Profitability
- Educate and train SaaS users to utilize our software to align with their specific business goals
- Influence your team to support our company's growth and scale
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Prior experience in Google Analytics, Amazon PPC, merchant or seller experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Are passionate, hardworking, driven, and a self-starter
- Care about your team-mates and want to make them better
- Thrive in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Want to be part of a team that is changing an industry and have fun doing it
- Small team environment - you will make a difference and grow
- 100% Medical and Dental Coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Downtown Boston office location in the Seaport / Innovation District, recently featured on BostInno.